Under the supervision of the Head of External Relations, Advocacy and Communication and the Lead Specialist - Grants Management, Partnership Building and Resource Mobilisation, the intern will specifically be responsible for assisting IPPF ARO with the implementation of its resource mobilization strategy. A work plan with achievements for the duration of the Internship and learning opportunities will be agreed upon.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Support the updating of specific donor profiles and databases based on research about aid policy and priorities of those countries and their commitment to SRHR, gender equality and women’s empowerment;
- Assist with conducting research on Official Development Assistance (ODA) funding trends in view of the development of partnerships with development partners and non-state actors (e.g. foundations, philanthropic giving)
- Support the preparation of tailored marketing and pitch materials targeting current and potential donors and the preparation of ad hoc input to queries of partners
- Support the preparation of business cases and project proposals targeting current and potential donors
- Conduct research and duties as requested contributing towards the implementation of the Resource Mobilization Strategy
- Perform other duties as requested
REQUIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Enrolled student of graduate school programme (second university degree or equivalent, or higher) in business/management or related field; or
- Enrolled student in the final academic year of a first university degree programme (minimum Bachelor's level or equivalent) in business/management or related field; or
- Graduate student of any of the above.
- No professional work experience is required for participation in the Internship Programme.
- Fluency in spoken and written English is required for the internship, Knowledge of French is an advantage.
- Proven interest in SRHR issues is an asset
Interested individuals should submit an application form in the IPPFARO CV form (see attachment below) and a 1-page cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please note that we will not consider applications that are not done in the requested format.
IPPF is an equal opportunity employer.
IPPF has been made aware of various fraudulent vacancy announcements circulated via e-mail from websites falsely stating that they are issued by or in association with IPPF. These correspondences, which may seek to obtain money from the recipients of such correspondence are fraudulent and IPPF does not charge a fee at any stage of the recruitment process (application, interview, meeting, processing, training or any other fees).